Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please put more thought and effort into designing pets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Please put more thought and effort into designing pets

So I finally managed to save up for a heroic pet and bought cottonkill. What should have been a joyous and momentous occasion instead turned to bitter disappointment.

The pets stats are OK (the shield could be a bit better) but there are a few things that really irk me about this cute bunny that now follows me everywhere I go.

The first thing is that it is holding the shield completely wrong. Cottonkill holds the shield as if it has a handle. This is just ludicrous. A strong hit from Jarl's sword in brackenbridge and we now have a bunny with a broken hand. Historically an arm is supposed to go through the loop to help support and block blows.

As if this wasn't enough, to make the pet even more annoying developers have chosen to equip this pet with shield AND sword yet it attacks with its feet?????

Being from Scotland I have watched Braveheart many times. Not once did I see any Scottish or English medieval soldiers charging into battle and choosing to ignore the sharp bit of steel in their hand and instead drop kick their rival. It just doesn't make sense... 500k wasted!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macgreaze For This Useful Post: