Thread: Just wanted to say...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Default Just wanted to say...

That AL is the best mobile game and I'm not creeping. There have been times when I have quit but I always came back. I've seen others do the same and why? I'll tell you why, the game is brilliant. Some of you will disagree but come on here and name a mobile game better than this. Also, if you're so convinced this game is lacking, why are you still playing or even reading this..hmmm? I have my rants in-game but usually that's down to me having a bad day or other players getting on my wires. I've tried other games and uninstalled ( usually after waiting hours for the download). Where can you get a game that has so many aspects and runs so smoothly? ( in some places I realise high ping is an issue ) Ok..I admit that I'm not keen on the new map but some like it and I can always find something to do in-game when I'm online. I can't play as much as I did due to committments but it's here when I have time to spare like now. Just one more thing before I finish my ramblings, marry in haste, repent in leisure and don't come moaning to me after one day of marrying your in-game gf saying you changed your mind. I'm married in real life and that's quite enough. You know who you are. 😑 P.S. warriors would look better clean shaven when wearing a wedding dress. Oh and a signpost to the crocman would be useful even though players have been helpful in directing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post: