Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I have . You’ve still proven my point btw just because you haven’t bough plat in a “VERY long time” doesn’t mean you didn’t, because you have XD or else you wouldn’t be able to have gotten that 200,000 gold, which then allowed you be able to afford gold loot weapons . Thanks again, have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ive went from ABSOLUTELY broke( to the point of selling anything of value ive had been wearing, like back to the 10-50k loots that were not even viable at end game atm) to gamble on awakenings or other chest. Literally to the point that i couldnt feed my pet and had to make a mage because pots were to expensive.
    That was AFTER the 20$ in plat i bought(over a year ago, closer to two). I stop being stupid, started playing smart, and havent looked back. The gold i had came from many many many graveyard runs(got a balance scale drop there too when they were close to 1m ), slowly farming the harder elites when it was viable and saving my gold. of which i spent some of my earnings trying an awakening here or there( lost more than i gained). I started slowly stacking up my gold loot, continuing to run graveyard(couldnt do esg or maus as my gear was terrible), farming elite kraken amd such. Im sure i did hundreds and hundreds of runs there without 1% of gold loot. I had to wait till everyone else got the new set and such so i could afford their hand me downs.

To be so hung up on that platinum is the only way to earn good amounts of gold is very ignorant if i must say. You cannot say what I did or didn't do, do you understand that sir?

Fyi: the 200k that i started off with wasn't enough to buy a gold loot weapon sir, as that was the only item to have it back then. Itold you i got lucky and rolled a 100gl weapon which got me my start. None of my items i have today can be said to have come from any source other than my hard work.

Ive went from 0 to 100 literally a dozen(prob more) times over the past years( i used to have a gambling problem lol). This has been my journey, not yours. For you to say anything otherwise isnt very mature.

Have a more objective day sir.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post: