Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
Thank you for being honest and advising us the reason why we lost these companies that have given players free plat offers.

I have a better understanding as to why ios, apple devices are not receiving free plat offers from Ironsource. Perhaps in the past it was ios users that have exploited this system?

Andriod users lacked offers from other companies previously.

Now its their time to shine for free plat offers from Ironsource. Which personally their offers works well for me.
I would guess that PL is piloting the platinum offers on their Android mobile application since advertisements proved to be way more significant than iOS. Understanding that Pocket Legends is regularly popular on Android devices internationally (from Motorola, Samsung devices), it's probably not a problem situating to the operating system and most likely would implicate such reasoning that they are testing out the new platinum client since they must purchase the advertisements on Iron Source (base of $100 minimum).

And to make note, there is no "time to shine" nonsense. It should work for both devices regardless of Android user's past issues. Most likely users from both Android & iOS devices have exploited the system.