Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where it all started (I think)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Where it all started (I think)

We can trace all of the class complaining and Arcane Legends transformation into rogue legends back to when the Hydra map was nerfed and made too easy. The easiest and simplest way to rebalance the game, is to make the raids difficult to the extent where it is impossible for a full rogue party to do it/or is too slow or die too many times. Thus the rogues would require the support of another class. Or like @ucamabean suggested, add a buff for when all the classes are in the map together to promote cooperation between classes.

Id also like to point out that the raids were technically supposed to be the hardest content in the game. Yet there are some elite maps that take longer to complete than the hydra and infested sawmp. And im talking low level elite maps like dead city and nordr. Make the raids the difficulty they were intended and add some good drops so that people are still motivated to run them!

Ty STS~ and this is my opinion pls dont create drama in this thread ty Just constructive opinions

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post: