Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Default To all Mages and Wars 2.0

I hope you are now all happy

Majority of You decided to be selfish and change to rogue. As a result, you drove rogue gear prices mad and made rogue seem more op then they are. Rogue had one good thing going on (hydra gl) and you had to ruin it either by complaining or Changing to rogue.

Now AL has become lowball legend(I do it too); I don't blame them for this because now people offering not even 10m for mire Artifact dex and before 35M+. This makes me very angry. Sure hydra was Op and gave a lot of gold but it would have taken 25 hours to earn 25m with very high gl. Remember this is just one item and still had to pay OP for weapon,belt,armour,helm, ring and amulet. So in the end if I did spent 25h running to make gold back then I waste my time because my item lost its value and the time spent means nothing. Does this sound fair to you? Rogue had one good thing going on for us in years and you ruin it ASAP.

I am aware this will help the game overall but it feels very bad to have lost so much value in items and a majority of the people invested and now disappointed.

To sts:
    Compare the normal amount of runs in Hydra in a day before this patch and now to see how many runs are made. The map is dead in 20 minutes. Sure Artifact drops but a majority of AL community does not have the patience, gears, mind set or time to invest in (hope) of looting an Artifact. I mean look at the drop rates of arcane chest and elite cryo now and how many actually run now.

Lastly, compare the plat revenue compared to before; no one opening locked anymore because they know no one wants to buy mire set for 100m anymore when it offers no gold in return. This leads to people spending even less on awakening gems. You might as well not bother releasing them one by one on locked and instead make whole set lootable from hydra.

Bottom line: not enough in Hydra ATM to make it seem worthwhile to run despite the Artifact because it has lost value. Maybe add small amount of gold, other items such as crate keys, 10 awaken gems, mire set item pieces and very rarely level 50 spirit weapons. Add aps on it too. That was the map is somewhat worthile as there are still farming but not heavily as some will prefer esg or mauso. Sorry I had to rant at first because I want them to know how I feel as this will Affect future decision and will calm a lot of people who are in my situation since feeling are expressed.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-27-2018 at 06:45 PM. Reason: I personally lost 70M

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post: