Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Pure drivel. 7 pages to go through and I still have no bloody idea what is the reason for making this thread.

You and I once had a discussion in-game about how you are the reason for bringing more lazy beggars to the game. All the giveaways to get subs and that. You said you were done with all that nonsense and now playing for fun. This still does not seem like fun, more like you trying to force your dominance on people and make them accept things your way.

You do realise you didn’t pay any of them to be your mindless in-game/guild/youtube slaves. This is a public forum. You wanted people’s reaction, you got it. Now deal with it the way they are dealing with your thread.

Have fun.
Pure drivel, your entire 2 paragraphs. I have never had any such conversation.

I never said I was done with anything once again false. I have been playing for fun since the beginning are you making this stuff up in your head?

Your posts do not seem like fun, it is off topic and I sense you are not happy. I never try to make people accept anything? I just state the facts.
You do realize you and your friends are not forced to be triggered by me. It is just A game forum.

If you still can't figure out the reason behind the thread please get A clue lol