Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toccsic View Post
    Also 400 dmg is possible too, h mishi + 5 dmg awake on each gear (upto +6 per gear if legendary gear = upto 3 per 1 so you can get + 18 from each equip ×6 = above 100 iyou could do that with h dreambot and get 1.2k armor & 400 dmg.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    If you know how Dex or Dex% Dmg output scales with the Bonus multiplier with other factors, then you would realize that you've been doing all your calculations wrong. Heroic Dreambot? Thats 1 proof that you need to play the bracket first before throwing those pets up, why? Well, HDB doesn't have that 15% Crit like what HLB gives, which is still the best balanced pet at 16, that even players have tested for about a year now.

A 265Dmg, 2k armor, 37-40% crit Rouge, that is using HLB could easily beat a 1.6k armor, 316dmg, 16% Crit Rouge using HDB. Just take into mind that HDB is a terrible pet for Rouges as it doesn't give Crit. The stats I've mentioned is a real battle between 2 skilled Rouges using these builds, It really is impossible to even atleast get 350Dmg for a Rouge in this zone. Otherwise you sacrifice both Armor and Crit which is Stupid, no offense.

1 more question, no existing lv15 ~ 16 gear uses Full Dmg Awake, so basically try your luck spending atleast 1 Billion gold to get those "18 per each equip", thats the first time I heard that since Awakenings was even released. Lets pretend those awakes where to come to reality, it wouldn't still be as accurate as you said "400Dmg", because now you're left with those raw damages that doesn't scale with your Bonus Multiplier, even with pets the max you'll do is 350 with low Armor.

So just like I said, before making this big of an assumption, and the idea of it working, go do it by yourself in this zone, with the players that do know what builds are to work with, then come back here to make you conclusion, that this guessing you're making are nothing great.

If you were to still defend this, then I could say that you're being both Delusional because you believe that your calculations and builds are accurate, or as easy like you say. And you're Ignorant, as discussing this with a former lv15-16 player that played the Rouge and Mage class for around 4yrs now, then as if like you act that you know how this bracket is, or how does it work with the current situation.

I'll be glad to see you, although sad at the same time, as you will eventually realize that most of the best gears are kept and are not for sale, if you do find, you will also realize that these great gears will always have high armor awakes. Example is for Daggers, 400armor Para Dags is the best and one of most expensive pieces, also a 300+ Armor 2Eye Para Arlor Potency ring is the best ring so far I've seen. Stated this for you to know that the smartest players always strive for more Armor. And please dont use Magma, but use nekro. Ty

Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-12-2018 at 06:50 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post: