Sts it is time that your pricing strategy is revised. I have dropped some serious amount of money on the game from the onset of the last event and the drop rates are less than satisfactory in general. It wasnt the case with fiery locks, where for every 300-500 locks i was pulling arcane.

I understand that it is all based on gambling and the luck part of it, but you should strive to achieve a symbiotic relationships with your paying customers where we could get something in return for financially supporting the game.

1. You have doubled the price of locks - Zodiac lock is 10 plats, 3 pulls = 30plat
Massive temple 30 plat

Your locks should always cost 15plat

2. You have reduced the content to pure junk, why are there epic items instead of elixirs and 1-2k gold to recuperate our losses. Its utter junk not worth anything.

3. You dont cater to lower lvl players as they get lvl 71 gear when opening new locks.

4. The vendor in town still sells only old arcanes for crate tokens. When are you going to upgrade the list by including the recent ones?

5. Why are u preventing players from obtaining a full mire sets? Some parts of this set are almost impossible to loot nor buy in the shop. Reintroduce this in new locks.

6. The drop rate atm is aweful. I am honestly sick of it. There are hardly any ebon weapons in the shop on sale, hardly anyone looted new pet too.

7. Recently I have popped a massive amount of fiery locks and out of 11 arcanes available on them I pulled 5 shards in a row. The likelihood of this happening is close to 0. I am starting to feel that you constantly manipulate drop rates and that the drop rate on the fiery locks have been reduced too.

I just want to say that ill still buy a few more grand of ur plat, if again I dont get anything Ill move my business to a different game where developers can offer players the best gear in game for the amount of money i have sunk in it.

I am really disappointed.