Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Devs please read!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Devs please read!!

There has been rumors and talk about upcoming arlor event being changed from what it was last year,and as a player since the tindrin expansion,I can't possibly understand why?
    The arlor egg ever before last year was more of a after thought really and never really even bothered running it much at all,then finally it was made in one of the best events Al has had,it really was,I generally don't speak about events and things on forums,but this is really a terrible idea if in fact the devs are changing the arlorean egg event from the format it was last year.
    The event as well as the hug event are now the two best in my opinion for all players,not just plat buyers and not just for farmer's, it truly was the closet to a perfect event,and I am asking as a long time player,for the devs to renconsider this,so much of what the game has evolved into isn't worth playing like I used to,but why would start do away with the best format of an event they have had in 3-4 years atleast,so please read this and take to heart the concerns of someone who has enjoyed this game for a long time.
    All I am asking is for you guys to reconsider, thank u for your time.
    Just a side note to the devs,here lately start has actually done a very good job with content, with gear, with most events,progress has been good,pls don't stop it and do away one of the best events this game has had in years.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redneckmagic For This Useful Post: