Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: There has been some controversy about the nerfing of ebons

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    First of all You are mixing pve and pvp.

2nd - aren't you doing the same thing? Arent you just trying to take advantage for your own class.
    You are complaining that rogues are best at offense but you have not mentioned anywhere that warriors are best at defense. If you are saying that warrior is class that only get strong by proc then I am sorry you dont know how to play warrior.

Warriors never been useless in PvP, they have twice the armor and strength of any other 2 classes. With the given proc Warriors are now unbeatable in PVP.

The same goes for PVE, warrior is a tank class, your job in PVE is to take aggro and keep enemies off rogues and mages but I don't even see Warriors using taunts now days. If warriors wants to "act" as dps then please take off the excess armor given to them, its as simple as that.

Now your concern regarding left out of parties by rogues is correct, and the same concern is shared by mages hence the main question you guys should be asking is:
    Why is the game design progressing in a way where only a damage class is relevant.

If the future content is only going to favor damage then its time all the classes are turned into damage classes, let the skills and skill cool-downs be the only variables keeping them different.

@Players: Wake up and ask the right questions instead of ranting. Every logical discussion ever started on this forum was ignored by devs just because the thread turned toxic because of rants. Don't make another similar example here.
    I want that tanks its not useless anymore,and well maybe im nab tank, but if you are going to say that the mainly thing that make a tank useful isnt proc my dear you are totally wrong, in this kind of game sadly it is, as you said the game its going a way where only damage its useful, so or they change way, or tank need keep getting weapons with procs that deal lot of damage so none should complain about the aegis proc in pve, they should complain the way the game is going.I maybe mixed up things like you said about pve and pvp, but i played the game as a tank since always so i know something, i vsed some good rogues who won duels against me using the ebon aegis .. that says a lot, not saying the weapon shouldnt be nerfed in pvp it should, but just to let you know, its not true tanks with aegis kill everything, also you talked about tanks hp and armor? Do you know how many combos does a good geared rogue need to get down a good geared tank? Around 2 and thanks god rogues damage its even nerfed in pvp, or it would be one hit, so how much is the tank armor and hp relevant compared to the rogues damage? As the game is now it is irrelevant

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post: