Observe JustG’s comments on this matter:
Name:  410DCCDF-5ABB-495B-92CD-F4E25DD5575B.jpeg
Views: 173
Size:  82.6 KB

Name:  17B64F8A-4A26-41C4-B746-27DAA6FC21AF.jpeg
Views: 173
Size:  94.1 KB

StS selling hoarded/banned names would be good for multiple reasons, 1. It increases their income, which will increase the amount of new/better things added to Arcane Legends (because they will have more income), 2. This will get rid of illegal name sellers that scam people half the time. 3. This also will give users a chance to get names that they’ve always wanted, but couldn’t get due to a hoarder being greedy. 4. Some people have said if you bought a scammers name people could call you a scammer, well idk about you but 99% of the scammers I’ve met don’t have pro names, Generally pro named players that where banned was due to botting, buying gold/names, not scamming, But if you in insist upon saying “ppl could accuse them of scamming if they bought a scammers name for platinum, they could do several things to prove they aren’t a scammer, 1. STS could have a system announcement when a player buys a name, 2. StS could make a listed log of bought names visible on the hud 3. or if sts decides to auction them off to the highest bidder, they could make the auction last for a week so everyone sees the name for sell. 4. StS could simply give a role titled “I bought my name”, to the players who buy the names for platinum.