Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite awakens are a scam

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    What about an Option to Lock/Unlock an Awakening of your choice for an amount of gold/plat?

(eg. you got 50%gl on first slot, you can lock it for an x amount of gold/plat then the next time you re-awake, only the remaining slots will be touched.)

also, the price to lock an awakening will increase as you proceed with the rest of the slots.

No hate tho, just my opinion.

I completely agree with this comment, and this is more or less what I had in mind when posting.

**REGARDING OTHER COMMENTS**

I understand this is pay to win game, and I understand I could have bought the awake I was looking for with the gold I wasted on awakening. However, if everybody adopts this mindset, what you’ll find is no OP gears available, as everybody is waiting for the gear to come. Then massive inflation occurs, and elite awakening almost looks viable again *until it isn’t* #merightnow

I don’t entirely understand how some people are triggered by the point that this luck based system is stupid, and that it is driving away players. I definitely support some sort of RNG, but with awakens pretty much being essential to PvP (which is what i play, and I have always done so competitively), I think it is about time to do something that benefits the players. Mods wanna know How to get players to retain interest: do something that doesn’t make it impossible to be at the top without having unlimited plat and gold.

So building on the comment I’m replying to: let’s take an arcane item as an example, how about being able to lock in two awakening slots for a certain gold/plat/token amount, then the remaining two slots still remain RNG. That way, sts retains their money making scheme while players can at least guarantee better awakens if they’re gonna drop a decent sum into the game.

I don’t like the implication that to complain about such things is to be some sort of a cry baby, if I take my $200 to a restaurant, I expect to get one hell of a meal, I don’t expect to wonder if I’m going to get a good meal?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olympus For This Useful Post: