Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Version 1.7.2 has been submitted to Apple!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    I imagine rants like this are why you have the ign banned; however I cannot say that I disagree with the rant (just wouldn't word it quite so...). I didn't know that the GoA had anything to do with the shield losing it stats, but I have been noticing that if enough people complain about something then it's just a matter of time before the devs try to please everyone with a compromise. Only bears ever had a "unique" SoG (both birds and mages had theirs moddled after the BS shields).

The change seems to be fair as the shield does offer no stat points so it's just for looks, so can you really be upset that you cannot wear it with your two handed weapon (other shields cannot be weilded with a two handed weapon). The change that allowed people who purchased 30 plat of more for the shield was sad, but it's a no stat shield that is just for show, so again shouldn't really bother anyone.
    Thought that joke was already played out, but I was obviously mistaken. Not very creative, are we? Maybe that over-consumption of intoxicants is affecting your imagination? Assuming that's why you call yourself Gluttony, of course.

Anyway, the amount of PL/Community shield holders in comparison to the non-PL/Community shield holders really doesn't seem like enough to warrant the complete overhaul of an item's function. (I don't really care about this)

I guess "bears ofc" wasn't clear enough.

Yes, I do believe I can be upset about being given a gift, and then prevented from using it, regardless of it's inability to affect my stats. SWAG.
    Last edited by Banned; 05-17-2011 at 10:42 PM.