Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default So STS is making a new MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I do indeed want to make another MMO - but I'm not done with Pocket Legends (Classic) yet ;-)
    According to Cinco, which he replied on 2nd December 2019 in Pocket Legends forum, they’ll be making a new MMO (probably soon?)
    I wonder if thats the reason why we get the same Winter Events again and again.
    Dont get me wrong, good job on the fact that you dont re-color everything anymore, I like that.

But the rest... well idk, you could’ve given so much more. :/

Whats the future of Arcane Legends?

Im in no position to tell STS anything what to do, but in just my eyes, it would be way better to invest all resources into Arcane Legends.
    You are making another MMO yet again (remember pocket legends adventures? i played it and it got shut down a few months after release, cant even find it in app store anymore, all the effort for nothing) just to shut it down again? Pretty much all the games you have released after Arcane Legends werent really succesfull, because a good Arcane Legends is what we want, so please invest into your existing MMO and make it as great as possible, instead of making a new game yet again.....

Also Im not saying they didnt do a goob job on this event, just not their best job, but for a event that only happens once a year it should be the best job, next one will be end of 2020 and who knows how alive AL will be then
    Last edited by Silentkill; 12-18-2019 at 01:54 PM.