Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
Evade needs a lower cooldown or last longer as well for l10 evade
If you are saying that fox needs a lower cooldown for the unstun part of Evasion, then I agree. But I'd go at it in a different way because that skill directly affects the combatativeness of Fox. In every stage of PvP; twink or endgame. It deserves a whole new thread imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
In a way it will. 6 bandage is already OP with a regen set at 40. 6 works enough without a regen set also. I think L.10 bandage should cut the regen down by half and made it a little stronger though.
I've tried it and I don't disagree, but at the same time I think its effect is negligible. I'm guessing that you are talking about Fox vs Bird/Bear FFA 1v1 in Lvl 40 specifically. Fox will take off its 25 Elite armor which sets Health to 500 something and pops the lv6 Bandage and runs to full health. This change would make that playstyle more effective. Then again, if you really want to play like that, you can already do that right now The 13.75 seconds shaved off don't really do much. You'll get to fight 13.75 seconds sooner.

OP means over powered, right...? Bandage... overpowered??!?