Quote Originally Posted by Uepauke View Post
I used to be a full int, using staff whenever I could (e.g. Hideout or with people I have played with). I just recently switched to dual dex/int and have been hating the dying--where previously I could just spam heal, now I'd die if I just rely on healing, so I'm still getting used to using my pots more.

The shock of dying more often nearly made me consider switching back to int--I love my staff set! However, the fact that people in this thread have gone past this is encouraging me to carry on. Is it generally custom recurve people are using? I'm wearing raid bow set borrowed from a friend.
most people are using Raid Roach autobow set and i have bagman set... (super weak) and trying to get my RR set so I can enjoy the full power of a dex mage, now dying is part of dex mage since you are a glass cannon...but non the less you are a " Cannon" so just because who your target is and dont run past the tank like a dork.... I do that still because of pally experience lol and avoid any traps at all costs they will kill you instantly without shield up and mana at full.