So, I've noticed a few issues during my enjoyable stay at Pocket Legends. First thing of importance; Founder's Helm.

Pro's:
  • Some Founder's aren't really Founders. They created their account during the game release (April-May), but didn't start playing till much later, therefore lucking out.
  • Veteran Rewards were mentioned, as a consolence, but were never heard from again.

Shows you were a Founder of Pocket Legends, been there since the very beginning.

Con's: Exclusive First Vanity Helm to give more then +1 armor and bonus stats.

I wanted to know the reasoning, as to why. As Arterra had first stated, many Founder's defense to the helm having stats is that they were beta testers. The thing is though, IMO, it wasn't a beta and if it was, sure a special reward is great, but a reward that unbalances the game, is not.

Let's prove it.

Level 10 Twinking, very low armor in this level. I get around 25 Armor, with my twink. Founder's Helm gives a bonus of 5 armor more. That gives the owner of a Founder's helm a 1/6 higher defense, or a 16.7 percent higher armor rating. It's exclusive, so you can't combat it. Face him up with an identical player, logical reasoning shows the Founder's Helm wearing twink will win, the majority of the time, due to the heightened stats. Granted that PvP is diverse, even as Level 10, even if most are bear Twinks it still shows a clear advantage, 16.7% advantage, to be exact.

This is just a single scenario.

A Possible Solution?

They could release a helm with EQUAL stats, as a veteran reward or as a platinum item. Veteran requires 6 months of playing, so it would still be obtainable, yet still have the rarity feel.

Star Legends

I've been hearing rumors. When is the release date, or rumored release date? Heard that the platform will favor Verizon and Android Users, due to Apple's need to control everything that comes in and out of their market, and their reluctance to let through a beta, which Verizon and Android Users will be receiving.

Doesn't this fail the promise that everybody would have availability to the app on the same day, so you would get an equal chance to reserve your name? If this is true, I'm largely disappointed in this and think something needs to be done.

This is not a rant, it's a debate. Please, no flaming or trolling. A Developer's input would be much appreciated.