Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Why legends isnt fun anymore

Hi all,
    Im not trying to troll or flame, this really is ment as feedback to the devs!!

Ive been lv 56 for a few months and after that i tried to get rich and get some gear. With the low drop rate at the sewers this is a hard job but i managed.
    On the moment i got bored and was looking forward for a new lv cap you guys pimped the low lv dungeons and added a new dungeon also low lv.
    After this the fun really dissapeared and pl became a 3d version of msn (like a good friend of mine said to me ) and he is right the only thing to do is get another char to 56 or farm farm farm and talk to friends ( i can use msn skype or any other platform for that)

I hear the new lv cap is comming but right now i dont even feel like starting pl again because the game killed itself due to the long waiting. I havent been playing for weeks now!

I really liked pl but here is were you guys went the wrong way. i believe i still have 160 plat i cant use!
    I dont understand the use of the pimping and the new low lv?

Oh and before ppl start with bla bla and how great this game is and that im wrong, really i loved this game and had a lot of fun and new friends and i respect the devs for doing a great job on the game.
    Last edited by cynic; 06-22-2011 at 05:48 AM.