Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Send items through the mail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Send items through the mail

I think it would be nice if we could send items through the mail. I borrowed a noxious set from a friend a couple weeks ago. He asked for it back a couple days ago but we haven't been online at the same time. Furthermore, I lent a friend a pernicious set like a month ago. I've been tryin to get it back for the last 2 weeks. But once again, we haven't been online at the same time. I missed him by 15 minutes yesterday. Given this community has players from around the world in different timezones, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has encountered a situation like this. That being said, I think it would be nice if there was a way to send people items through the mail instead of needing to be online at the same time to trade/give. World of Warcraft allows you to send items through the mail. They don't even have an account wide stash like we do in Arlor. If you wanna transfer items between characters you use the mailbox and it sends items instantly.

Anyone else think this would be a worthwhile change for the sake of convenience?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post: