Thread: OG Beta Guild

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ultimate Beta Guild

Ok, guys, here's my thought... I have two characters, Ecuas (main and lvl 21 Op), and MegamanIX (soon to be lvl 21 Engi). Both are currently in a guild, but I was thinking of starting a guild, specifically for the SL Beta crew and their alts. I know a few of you have a main that runs a guild currently, and that's fine; I'm not trying to sway allegiances or anything... I just want to have a way to recognize everyone who has been active in making the Beta testing so much fun! Bottom line... if you have an alt (or main for that matter) that you would like recognized as part of the original beta generation, just leave a post with your IGN. I would seriously prefer alts, since that means you've already leveled a main to 21, but I won't split hairs. No dues will be required, and no requirements will have to be met... I want this to be a fun way to consolidate all the beta greats into one, unified faction, just for the fun of it. Of course, the STS rules and regs must be adhered to, but outside of that, it's all good. I will, more than likely, be creating the guild with my alt, Mega (the real one, lol), so if you see me in game, and haven't gotten an invite yet, just let me know. Once I get 20 positive responses to this thread, I will form the guild (still deciding on a name), and if anyone wants to make a website for the guild, please let me know! Once we go live, guild invites will stop, so be quick everyone! Thanks again to everyone in beta, who has made the SL experience a real pleasure!

MegamanIX- repping Sardaukar!

Edit: Instead of rewriting the entire OP, here's the deal; Ghost formed the guild, and we're up and running! If you see any of the listed officers in-game, and feel you should be a member, let us know. Also, please leave feedback on whether or not you would be supportive of giving UBG members small discounts on pinks and purples (gotta keep the OG crew properly outfitted now!) We are considering starting a website for the guild, where everyone will be able to post items for sale (running concurrently with in-game guild chat, etc). Not talking about 50% discounts here people, just a little something to keep all of us OG's (lol) ahead of the curve!

Current Members:

ROMGHOST - Guild Master (Rage of Mages)
    ANI - Officer
    AOCBOD - Officer (Assassins of Cascadia)
    GREATSPY- Officer (Blackstar Militia)
    MEGAMANIX- Officer (Sardaukar)
    ROMASTINUS - Officer (Rage of Mages)
    LONEUNICORN - Officer (Epic Spaceship)
    USMCSGTSTEW - Officer
    ELIMINATOR - Member (Serenity)
    OGYOGURT - Member (Dopey's Den)

*if I have not included your guild affiliation, it's because I don't know it yet. I'll try to track everyone down, and get everything right though. Also, if I've incorrectly assigned your affiliation, just let me know, and I'll change it ASAP. Thanks again guys!
    Last edited by jjhiza; 07-25-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    Ecuas - Lvl 21 pure dex Op; MegamaxIX - Lvl 21 str/int Engi