Thread: upgrade force shield?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default upgrade force shield?

Ok so I was playing the other day... with a group of engineers... we were talking about the force shield and how it gives you good regen but it only last for let's say 4 seconds -.- (I have force shield at 6)...

Example: your getting attack and you want to put some extra armor on so you activate force shield but once you activate it its destroyed and your clue less of what happened...

Example: you activate your force shield before you step into some action... yeah of course its going to stay there for awhile since your not getting attack... but once you get hit by the enemys boom! Its gone and you only had it on for 10 sec -.-

So I was thinking to make it a little better and worth using, why not make force shield last the whole 30 sec.. or a somewhere around 30 sec???
    It would be great, less deaths, plus u still get the regen from it, I garuntee more engnieers would be using this skill

I would like to see your say in this... am I wrong or should dev's consider my thoughts???
    Last edited by ThisGuy0502; 07-24-2011 at 07:46 AM.