Yeah, been playing this game for a while, about a couple hours, I guess. It's so far the most addictive game I've played, well I play occasionally on my free time on my iPad and it's the game I've played the longest thus far. Yeah, this game is pretty awesome. My character is a warrior, lvl5 still new. I figured it would be cool to meet some new peeps here in the forums. My ign is the same as my forum name, so look me up on the game if you wanna be buds!!
Also, I have a question about the skill distribution points. Everytime I level up, a skill point is automatically distributed to one of my skills, without me distributing it. Is this supposed to happen? I figured it would give me the option for me to distribute it on my own. Idk if this is a bug or anything, because I've had to use platinum to respec the skill points twice already because it kept on adding one skill point to each new skill I learned, and if not it would add a point to a skill I already learned. I don't mind spending five bucks on platinum, but I don't want to keep wasting 2 platinum for each level up 'cause i like saving some points and platinum for later. Other than that, this game rocks.