People are forgetting that those 250 plats aren’t the only things which they will get till they reach plat tier .
You will at least open 50-70 unlocked crates from tokens from which you can loot arcane or vanity if not then at least 50-100 plats cause those crates are unlocked version of proper lock crates so at least you will get 10-20 plat per 7-10 crates.
Till you reach plat you will have 300-400 plat depend on your luck.
And who says that event is so hard i didn’t played it for 2 days.
Played at first day like 2-3 hours make like 12k points.
I came back to game today and farmed event for 6 hours because i didn’t played last two days and now i have 50k points .
Almost 40 k points in 6 hrs of game play.
I was also busy in work today i got free and farmed event.
Its an easy event ask people around you check forums search youtube there are many guides suitable according to your gears it will hardly take 10-20 sec per run it takes more time to remap then actual map.
Its more about your coordination of your party.
I don’t know why i want them to remove LB from some of these small events and make them similar to this event where we can get this kind of rewards for reaching plat tier.
There is no competition between players but support to reach high tier together.
Good work sts nice event
But increase drop rate of vanities a lil bit like i said i farmed 40k points and looted 1 mages elite vanity helmet.
Thats really a bad drop rate xd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk