Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
What about the people who completed the 1k maus aps on seasonal chars? There are quite a few i must say. I myself did around 700+ maus bosses(lich/vori)while i ran seasonal, and trust me it wasn't more active than it is now. You just have to take effort in finding people who run maus just like the effort you take in completing it.

Pro tip: most of the top 10/class of seasonals most probably do atleast 100 lich/vori. Add them to your fl and go in 4 player pts. So if you can play as is, theoretically u can get around 800 lich/vori just by this.

Also there are many players trying to get top player lb other than seasonals whose main focus is maus aps. Try to find em and maybe you could be over this in a month or two.

Ps: maus is just as dead as expansion maps if you didnt notice and i dont agree with nerfng it cuz its a l61 map.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, that's what I have been doing, got 30 so far this month, I believe I should be finished by the end of next year at this year /s

It's ridiculous that people nowadays won't even join m5 when u ask in GC, maybe I am in the wrong guild for m6 aps. People generally join m6 tho, but no one wants to do the hardwork to clear to m6 XD

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk