Ok so I'm in a guild currently and i am a officer in guild. which means I can Add or removes members. Now i do think people need to be carful who they add to rank of officer but. maybe there should be a feature where to delete people from guild it has to be comfirmed by guild leader or top few officers. Last night i counted 128 members in our guild. To day Three players proceded to delete every member from our guild. So i see this becoming a problem. Because before a formerly trusted officer leaves your guild he shouldnt be allowed to mess it up so easily. over 100 members where removed by a couple of bad people. Devs you might be able to track or check this out. and the names of the offenders are: Yourmom, Cadetjose, and fatmonkey. if you check and see this to be true maybe atleast they should be reset to 0 or kicked off or something for disrespecting your and our game!! I really think it should be addressed so iy doesnt happen again. it kinda ruined it. Our guilds been going since android beta started!! maybe you devs can put members back in guild.. thank you for this great game also!!