Can anyone explain to me how I am supposed to support any class besides ENGI? with getting 1 gold a drop NPC? how are Stimpacks afforded and
don't say party cause my Warrior,Avian,Enchantress All had survivabilty with /pots/stims and the drops outweighed the cost of the run even NPCING EVERYTHING! you keeping monetary value so low well lower the STIM PACK COST! ITS OUTRAGEUOS.... Also I am aware it's too different games well still we need affordable stims I can even make a diff class cause It will have 1k deaths and 350kills please adress this I pay for plat heck i've only done 15$ worth but I've completed netflix and real and all the frees please I love your games but this NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!

How are we supposed to have fun playing a class where if there isn't an Engi who's healing you ain't beating a level or map in your level range without going through at least 40 pots? maybee more??? Also if you guys try and argue and say its my gear I wear the best greens I can for my level and these maps that I and everyone else struggles in? this is within our level range and still we CHUG HP POTS

Also I myself have a level 15 Engi right now and I am extreemly disastisfied with the range of the empathy skill? whats the deal the defense buff(protection) has the range it should have and so should every other team buffing skill but doesn't

KEY POINTS OF WHAT I AM SAYING:
Lower stimcost$$$$ OR raise monetary income!

please increase the range of your buffs I saw you've reviewed it and deem it fine i greatly disagree and so does 75% of people I am sure expecially other classes who die and think its our fault because of boss knocking you all around as well as us and we can't heal you cause we aren't right on top of you! and if we don't heal we will die and then because we healed and you was out of range you die and then we die does this seem fair?

YES I know there are spelling errors here yes I know I am also frustrated so this may sound angry and I guess its because I am?