Thread: Contests!- iSpy! Gold Prizes! Several iSpy tournaments!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Contests!- iSpy! Gold Prizes! Several iSpy tournaments!

Well, in cs yesterday, I decided to do an iSpy thing. And I think its a great idea! So im going to have a contest!

Table ot Contents
    Post 1- Intro, Prizes
    Post 2- Tournament Prizes, Donation Info
    Post 3- Tournament Dates
    Post 4- Donation List
    Post 5- Winners
    Post 6- Thank You
    Post 7- Entrants

iSpy Contests!

Do you want to be able to call yourself an iSpy Master?

So, this contest will be held at random townes over the course of two weeks. I will be in a random towne holding iSpy games. I will call out "I spy...a [item]. Tell me who." Whoever calls out the full name of who has the item. If two people have the item, any will do. I will keep track of who wins each one. Whoever has the most wins at the time will get a prize and possibly an item. But only if they came to this thread and posted that they wish to participate in the tournament will get a point. If somebody who hasnt posted on the thread wins it, they will get a gold prize of 500 gold. Its not much but it adds up.

How is this going to work?

There will be several rounds. Every round, I will do less and less iSpy matches.

People will be eliminated based on how many points they have.

1st round- 10 people
    2nd round- 5 people
    3rd round- 4 people
    4th round- 2 people
    5th round- 1 person
    6th round- 1 person

This is just what I quickly put together. It probably will change depending on how many players sign up. But this implies that we have around 23 people to be eliminated.

How to sign up

Simply leave your IGN in a post below. Only one IGN per person, please. And only wins from that character will count. You may change what IGN for me to use only before the contest starts. Also, I ask for a 1k entry fee. This 1k will go towards the tournament prize and match prizes. I will add all entrants so accept or your chances at winning the tournament will be diminished. You will have instant access to joining me unless the game is full. I will mainly do iSpy games in a towne but a dungeon works too

Prizes

Prizes! What good contest doesnt have 'em? As I said, I will be holding several "tournaments" These will be held 1 or 2 weeks apart. In between, before, and after tournaments, I will be holding jsut matches that dont count for anything other than 500 gold. These Mid-Matches will be open for anybody. So anybody regardless if they signed up.
    Last edited by Register; 08-15-2011 at 09:00 AM.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177