Thread: My suggestions read this cause it will help you guys!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation My suggestions read this cause it will help you guys!!

a pleasant day to spacetime studios, to your company more power and goodluck!
    overall the game is well done it has a addicting way of making the game fun!
    but we cant deny the fact that itouch iphone & ipad are not a good substitute to computers and laptops! this is the reason why i will suggest a few things to make this game level against computers and laptop games.
    first of all the maps should be like a onetime big time pay just like buying full version of some games cause its realy quite expensive to buy all of them. the item's price are good and cheap, but what you guys lack is item set where like in some mmorpg they have sets where when you wear a complete set it gives you some bonus stats and passive abilities. potions should also be included in the monster loots.

clarified edition:
    -pvp would be a super plus
    -trading
    - "chat rooms"( that would appear like mini chat bubble ) would help the server minimize lagging in towns and spamming messages because of the trading that would be happening. ( just imagine 100 of peoples shouting out what they want to trade )
    - "stat requirements" in weapons should be ban and to be replace by "jobs" like dagger could be used by enchantress, soldier and archers. but 2h weapons like big swords are only for soldiers and the likes. its really funny to see a wizard holding a crossbow or a two handed weapon!its against all odds ^^
    -2nd jobs (like when you reach 30 you could change into a paladin or knight for soldiers just an example! so that there would be extra or new set of skills for us to play with)
    -more jobs
    -boss with special loots
    -custom items like wings or helmet (which we could see)
    -- for the skills yes maybe we can stick to the point system but we really need those detailed descriptions if we would! the point here is to make it easier for players to know what skills to get! not to give us a hard time.
    once again i would like to congratulate you guys for a job well done!!
    GUYS DONT FORGET TO RATE THIS THREAD SO WE COULD MAKE THE ADMIN NOTICE!
    Last edited by Pandawan; 04-19-2010 at 07:49 AM.