Hello Friends of shooterpoo and pocket legends community. Shooterpoo is one of my good friend in pocket legend, recently i found out Poo was scammed by his so call best friend in pocket legend. Person name whom i wont mention. But is a very well known member and is on pvp leaderboard.*

Story behind the tragedy: about a week and a half ago shooterpoo let his friend hold his custom for him because shooter wanted take a short break. About a couple day ago that person pmed ask me how much custom sell for now. I told him leather is 1.2 mill and bow is 1mill. Shooterpoo made his return back to pl and asked his so call friend can he have his custom back. His friend told shooter that he let one shooter friend hold it. But we all know what has happen. Ok to make long story short shooterpoo was scammed by someone who acted like his friend to use him. This person is well known and i know he is reading this now because like me he also a pl addict. And i hope this person feel bad and return Poo custom back.*
** This thread is not ment to flam but to get help for shooter thats whu i wont mention he/she name whom scammed. I know how shooter feel as i was scammed when i first play and lost everything. So shooterpoo friends and friends of the pocket legend community gather around and show we dont except scammers!!! I trueplayer will be first to donate shooter 300k to get him back on his feet, i hope pl community can offer Poo some help and show scammers we dont support this kind of stuff.*
Donation: donate anything u can 10-20-50k or even pinks that you dont need. This is no scamming trick *if shooterpoo dont get the gold anyone the dev can ban me for life.*
PLEASE FIGHT AGAINST SCAMMERS. Thank you for your time trueplayer.*
Final Quote friendship is worth more then any items.