Thread: Suggestions by Eyeless :3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Suggestions by Eyeless :3

Some suggestions that would be good (in my opinion) for Star Legends would be as follows:

-2 or more Auction Terminals due to it becoming too crowded

-2 or more Stash Terminals (same reason as above)

-Blackstar should have 2 floors with working elevators (if you go near the middle of Blackstar, you should see a second level below) It should include shops or any other idea.

-A bank where people can borrow credits from. (Once the user has borrowed credits, any other credits earned/received will automatically go to the bank until the loan is payed off. There should also be a level restriction to players so that the bank would not be abused.)

-Item advertising. (Whenever someone puts an item in auction there should be a message to everyone in the auction area stating: "xxxxxx has been placed in auction for xxxx credits!" There should also be an option whether or not the user will be alerted to items that are put up)

-Minigames? (Instead of just using the ship in Blackstar as transportation, there should also be a minigame where the user drives the ship avoiding/shooting asteroids. Doing a minigame like this could earn the user 100 credits for successfully completing it)

-Decorations for guild halls. (I was kinda thinking a couch or a TV in my guild hall would look nice. The decorations would be set in a variety of preset locations)

-Enchancer pause/continue (When an enchancer is bought it automatically activates rather than letting the user activate and pausing it at its own will. At some times I would complete a level and leave to buy stimpacks, but even in Blackstar the enchancer would still continue rather than pausing. Wasting time and money spent on it)

-Checkpoints![EDIT] (Tired of dying at the boss and having to travel a long way to it and by the time you reach half the dungeon, the boss is killed? Well this could probably be the answer. These checkpoints would open up a transporter near the boss so when the user dies they would respawn at the checkpoint rather than at the entrance.)

I don't know if these ideas have been suggested or not. Please take them into consideration. :3

EDIT: Just realized the bank idea was kinda flawed. Thanks Arterra!
    EDIT: New suggestion! :3
    Last edited by EyelessBear; 08-21-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Eyeless
    Guildmaster of Genocide.
    (This sig is not complete. It was created via mobile) :3