well lets say the new mythic procs arent useful at all . they basically last about 3 seconds before switching off . whatre we gonna get from these?

helmet has 100% speed proc? like why do we need speed while running pve? we already have x3 which is plenty fast enough , and plus we basically standing still for a few seconds to kill each mob . by the time we kill enough monsters to set off the proc , its already turning off . maybe add a different proc maybe "overlord bosses blast radius" that knocks all enemies away from the original target that gets hit.

mythic shield restores health and mana? why would we need this when we have auto health and mana pots ? if this was for pvp purposes , noone who has a brain wants to pvp outside of honor .

as for the mythic sets not having any sort of set bonus or effects. you saying we have to mix and match with pinks and elites . thats silly as the only 2 pieces left after crafting the mythic armor helm weapon sheild . are the rings and amulets? smh rn . i dont know whats happening . i love everything else just yaa . not digging the mythic sets and procs . plz fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk