Quote Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
Shebee... Just so you know. . .sent this little gem to the Mods by way of the Exclamation point on the left had corner of each post. Take a look. See it. Good. Extended controls and functionality.

Yesterday*06:02 PM

Quoting your Wisdom.

. . ."I think you need medical attention.
You talk crap that make no sense and whine that because someone distributes their attributes in a totally stupid way he's not able to equip items, well no ****?
And now you talk crazy **** like this, just because everyone else is intelligent enough to understand why you are wrong doesn't mean I have 5 accounts on this forum." END QUOTE

Ill say it again. Happy to get banned right there with you. Oh-wait, that's right. you missed the earlier quote I submitted from the game update screen. Perhaps you didn't catch the one about Spacetime banning by device. Think about a 4G phone. I hear it’s gonna be all the rage.
Bro, you need to chillax, nobody's going to get banned for something like that. Shebee does have a point with the stats distribution, if you distribute your stats evenly that is your own choice, but the items were created to follow a rough attribute format specific for each class. And nobodys going to buy a new phone just to play some dam game.