Thread: Information on Green drops, Vanities, and Elite Chests.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Information on Green drops, Vanities, and Elite Chests.

Here are some findings I have gathered pertaining to loot being dropped in game:

All three vanities drop in EVERY level of Numa. They can be looted from mobs, bosses, mini-bosses, and chests.

For vanity pictures, please check out Yanis' thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-with-Pictures

Each level of Numa drops different green gear/weapons, i.e. SunWalker helm drops in Outer Limits, whereas SunWalker Pack drops from Uncharted Ruins.

It seems like all of the “bad” greens drop on every level of numa (i.e. scrapper, rusted pistol)

There are 2 different types of Containers in the Star Legends game; Elite and Regular. The Elite containers have a random chance of spawning in a container location. For example, in Uncharted Ruins, there are 5 containers all of which have a chance of coming up Elite. The Elite containers contain “good” greens (i.e. Strange Pistols, SunWalker, etc.). Now, to save time when clearing a map, simple peek into the rooms with containers and see if the box looks like the Elite one. If it does, then clear that area and open the container. However, if the container looks like a regular one, skip it and move on. It is really not worth it to clear out that area and waste the time (unless you are vanity hunting, then every bit counts).

The regular containers look like this:

The Elite containers have a slightly different look. Their base comes complete with "Stabilizer Legs" that have a glowing blue stipe on them. Also, these containers seem a bit larger than their regular counterpart in game. I have attached an open and closed Elite container so you can better discover what you are looking for.
    Let’s all give Nightarcher (Nighttrooper in game) a big round of applause for getting me the picture of the Elite container. Huzzah!

Closed:

Open:

Note: It has been proven that elite containers spawn in every level of the game (Thank you Nightarcher for the image again!)

Credits for this pic go to canonicalKoi

credits for this pic go to im4broke

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me in game or on forums. IGN is “lol”.
    Last edited by noneo; 09-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!