Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legend Not to Group Black List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pocket Legend Not to Group Black List

I understand the necessity to have BOOT functionality by the game host

For example a group of guildies started a game, someone non-guidies just joined in, the host kindly asks him/her to leave as the spot is saved for some fellow guildies, which is perfectly fine to boot that person if he refuses to leave.

Or a lvl 5 joined in Alien Oasis 2, Map 1 just because he recently purchased the expansion map. Then the host boot him/her is perfectly fine.

What I cannot tolerate or will be furious are the following situations:

1. When you assisted the group to clear the thresh mobs all the way to the boss, then the host boot you out ask his 13 years old friend to join so they can kill the boss.
    2. Or in a random PUG, just after you drink all your 1,500g potions, they boot you out. That’s why I never ever use Pots at the beginning.
    3. Or a loot dropped in your favour from the 1st boss, the host wants it, constantly nagging you to sell/trade/give for free, but you need it for your sub-character, then he decides to boot you despite 2/3bosses remaining.

We do need some basic Instance/Group Etiquette, this thread is dedicated to name and shame the players did any of above to you, personally I will never ever group with that person.
    Last edited by Smartress; 07-08-2010 at 08:19 PM.