Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
Gold is actually bad for the game. It strips so much content from inside the game. It also strips content from outside the game so "YouTube and twitch" this game is so bad to stream it's actually ridiculous. Think about it for a moment. Imagine uploading a 2 hour video of you farming gold. Wow So exciting....

No one here will watch someone farm gold for 4-12 hours.

But spectators in the path of exile community will watch people level to 100 over the course of 2 to 4 days.

Spectators will watch them spend hours putting points into their skill tree.

Spectators will watch them farm items that they use then to craft modifiers onto their gear.

Then when it's all said and done. When they're character is finally geared

the streamer will attempt to go kill all the hardest bosses in the game. " ATTEMPT"

This is all done in hardcore btw so if their character dies that's it. It's good game

Yes there's the normal version right that obviously has trade.

But when it's time to compete it's such a spectacle. The content is to valuable even when they have to repeat it again next season.

It's always a different out come trying to achieve crafting the best gear to attempt killing all the bosses in game. It's never the same. The gear is always different.

In comparison to arcane legends. It's not gear with the same predetermined stats and corny procs everyone gets. Sure the modifiers can make those items one of a kind. But to what extent?

gear that is crafted in path of exile is not predetermined. Only the items that are "unique" which is a item type. Those items are predetermined. You can't craft on those. You can but it comes at a risk of losing that said item.

Most Uniques in path of exile are terrible or need to be used with a specific build.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Unique_item

See arcane legends doesn't have any of that. The best content you could produce for this game is advice,housing and drama.

It's a shame the community can't see that let alone understand why is content creation so important and valuable.

I'll simplify it

path of exile the game enables the community to create content that allows for the community to grow.

Arcane legends the game disables the community from creating content that will allow the community to grow.

People might come out their face and get nasty and say " the game has seen growth since the expansion" yeah.... but for long til they realize? I'm not fooled how many of you are?

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
That’s the idea.
Thank you for illustrating the brain dead one map spam I talked about.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk