I see everyone had 3-3.5k int, only those who rich. They loot everything in catacombs, in labirynth event, and others they don t have a chance to make one mil. Developers said the drop rate is based on your LUCK, but that is totally wrong. Better i would say is based on your stats. Did you ever saw a random player put in auction a bracelet? Like a zaarus player? No i see the most commons players who play the game every day. Why would bracelet gives you 15% primary stats? Soon we gonna see in game players with 100k damage. The new map, and new weapons would be better than the current ones? So that would be more damage, stats? We could barely get items that don t increase our stats so much, making impossible for others even get close to the top players in game.
About the prices, bracelets like many other things in this game are way overpriced. Okay those with high stats let s just say is fine to ask a price of 100m max, but 300-400m is too much. Yeah we got the price drop of kraken, but we got it right when new weapons will come.
Awakening is a bad thing just because many get high stats and don t use too much gold for it. I think awakening should be more "gold spending" for rich players. Like you should spent few hundreds of millions to get 7% stats on items, not only 50-60 elite awakenings.
Gold farming is a bad thing too. Many don t have a place to farm, and if they do they don t get more than 20-30k per run. I think those who run lower maps, should increase the price of craftable materials by 1000%, and don t make that eazy for those who run for aps. And we need make players more dependable by lower maps. Like they should add elixirs that be craftable with materials from lower map, and very useful in new map.
Soon, by making game based on stats few players will gonna play it. Let s hope the new weapons won t be stats based, and his proc won t increase damage so much.