Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
Yes, the drop rates are bad. If you've been paying attention in the forum for the past few days, many players have complained that the new level 85 artifact was impossible to get (this was fixed now).

It is hilarious that you claim that it is not your purpose to change the drop rates of items/gears when that's the whole point of your post. And I've also seen you in different threads screaming the same thing.

That's how every MMORPG is out there in the market. Old gears become obsolete and new ones are introduced to fit the meta. Simple as that. Get it, or you fall behind.

I usually do not say this, but drops are RNG-based. Stop with your conspiracies. It all comes down if RNG hates you or not. This is why I don't like luck-based loot because it's horrible and frustrating, but you don't see me making rant threads about other players getting lucky with their loot. [This is just my opinion.]

The more you run a map, the more likely you'll get the item, but it's NOT always going to be like that when it comes to items/gears with low drop rates. You have to risk it for the biscuit.

Furthermore, from the looks of it, it seems like you are just butthurt that you can't run LB at all. That's the vibe I am getting here.
Bad thing they increase the drop of artifact, now his value zero. Like they should make in first few hours his rate to be high, and after make hard to loot. So now we got so many artifacts that anyone had one.
You understand the " maps change as their gear change" wrong. Here i want to say that those 1% of players who has gold etc they can afford the new gear added with map that gives high stats. So, why before catacombs the portal boss was buffed? Just because of bracelet. Who got the bracelet? Only those 1%. Rest of us we could farm catacombs and portal bosses? No, we could't. Those 1% got parties, and rest taked a long break of few months. Plus i don t say old gear to be back added to the current maps.
So now the lb problem. Only those with high gear farmed maps, so only those could afford spending 300k on an energy in events. So please don t say anything wrong again, if you don t know what you talking about.