Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
Jug is not doing its job in anyway. It's mostly useless now. Jug should clear debuffs like Gail. Jug should actually keep you alive. Mobs shouldn't be able to 1 hit you when jugs active... Nothing should if using jug. I've been killed through shield bubble, people i heal and have the bubble die so no not doing its job either.
I absolutely agree with this. Warriors are tank but jugg is not almost useless to tank.
It doesn't remove slow in new maps at all. Damage taken from curse and mobs are not reduced as well.
Only thing we have is 2 second shield of heal.
I understand you guys wanted to sell elixirs to remove curse for business but that also destroy class role with it.
All we need is dmg to kill fast now. No pulls, no aggro, no heals, no teamworks, no class roles.
It's more of whole map design flaw but anyways, jugg needs it's place back for warriors need to be warriors.

I would like to add some as well.

Remove feeble in chest split and Axe throw and replace them to 50% armor reduction.
Or make it actually work on all maps, all bosses and mobs.

Make stun on skyway smash and Axe throw works on bosses for 2 sec with 20 second cool down.
Or replace it to armor reduction and replace feeble with stuns on boss.

Skyward smash
Remove mana regen and replace it to taunt.

Rally cry
Make this skill as a huge team buff. This might help warriors to get in a party more.
Replace speed and dodge buff to 30% dmg buff and 30% boss dmg.
If this would give warrior too much power, make it 50% just for party members or other class only.

Vengeance
This is OK. Little more buff would be appreciated tho.

Heal
Buff its armor mastery or change it to range buff.

Some suggestions. Hope these can be reflected.