Hellow my dear friends i have an idea iv been working on to announce and hopefully it will catch some good feedbacks and it will make the auc live again :
So my idea proves and helps in many ways such as :
1- helping to figure out actual prices of items
2- help to sell items faster and buy items faster
3- it will make some rare items re surface again giving players the chance to obtain and buy from others
4- it would help people cash out faster on their investments and help plat buyers sell faster for the best value
5- having the chance not to only sell items when a player is off but also to buy items too !!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————— —————
The new concept will be adding a request option to the auction house where players can make up requests to buy items for their asking price that way both seller and buyer will be satisfied as other players will make another requests with a higher or a lower values also so seller can chose and pick the higher offer se sattle in
Here is a picture I modified to make it a little more clear
Name:  IMG_1611.png
Views: 257
Size:  982.3 KB
As we can see here a player named mohok ( me lol ) is requesting to buy key kits
Now all offers made will have equal gold locked in in case someone takes the offer and close the request and it can also have the same tax system as auc and also slots to buy to make more requests
I really think that this idea will make some major improvements and changes in terms of selling and buying items thanks for reading and hopefully it could catch the satisfaction of others too