Ok, this took forever, but since I make these ridiculous and pointless goals for myself I thought I'd tell you guys about it.

I was making some changes to my 52 (locked) mage and wanted to test my new gear setup, so I applied my efforts to the bandit boy hideout and its nefarious boss, goldfever. I did not use any elixers. Here are the results:

Time to clear map before boss room (skipped cat and hall to bank): 11 min; Death: 1 in mob; Potion usage: 28 health, 45 mana.

Boss fight: Defeated Goldfever on 4th attempt. (3 deaths: 1 skill usage error, 2 lag)
Time: 37 min. This was the total time including all 4 attempts and 3 walks from the start of the map. Sorry I don't know the time for just the successful attempt alone.
Potion usage: 522 health (lol), 351 Mana (again, this is the total for all boss attempts combined)

Then I went back and finished cat and hall to the bank in 6 more minutes, using 26 more health potions and 15 mana potions.

Rewards: lvl 51 scraper's gemstone robes from boss, lvl 51 plunger's gemstone helm from cat o.O
(I guess I'll just have to bask in the *feeling* of success, haha)

Maybe this has already been done, but I didn't know before if it was possible.

I'm interested in solo runs as they show me where my weaknesses are, improve my skill usage, and help me understand npc mob/boss characteristics better. In this case, I was only really doing damage when hitting with skills with crit blessing on, and a lot of that skill uptime got sucked into destroying the chests every time they went green. I had to self combo every chance I got, and was less than 3 seconds from death the entire time. In fact, one death was from a measly 3k ping spike. Alternating armor blessing and mana shield with consistency was essential.

If anyone else wants to share a tale of solo accomplishment, I'd love to hear other stories...