Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Why do I need to choose? Well first of all have you SEEN the people on the leader-boards these days? Obviously they don't sleep and spend thousands of plat on armor Enhancers so they're hard to kill or they've found a quick kill exploit somewhere, because the k/d list even for Engineers is in the 50k range IIRC. What does this mean? I with 7 deaths will NEVER make it onto the boards anymore. That doesn't mean I will be any more reckless, but it does mean you'll never see my character name up there.
I've ran with a number of such 0 death and five figure death count peeps. One thing in common is that they do play good enough to not deserve that rant. A little more carefully and probably pot red sooner than I as someone who's not particularly worried about deaths, but hell of a lot better and even more aggressively that many 25-29s I see on pugs.

But I can tell you one thing though, based on my own death count I dare say they don't have 3 year old kids nor do they live in the a$$-end of the northern Europe, Finland.