Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default Sandstone Caves

Dear Devs,
    I've recently made a new noob bird. My plan was to level him to 25, put the onyx set on him, lock xp and play sandstone caves since I haven't played it much before. Everything worked great until I actually got to 25 and realized that no one plays sandstone caves, it's a desolate wasteland. It surprised me because there are TONS of people in forest haven through glumdoll. I think the reason may be either because 1) this map costs plat or 2) people are focused on leveling and do that in glumdoll then move up to lost expedition.

I think this is a waste because IMO Sandstone is a real fun map to play. I think you guys did well in making the gear in SSC a little better and a lot cooler than what you can find in glumdoll (this should give people a reason to farm it, but most do it on their level 55s) but I have 2 suggestions: 1) make SSC a deal of the day and include something like "farm the most powerful level 25 gear in the game" (to let the noobs know there's a reason to play it) and 2) do away with having to clear the whole map to unlock the next one. It's really hard to find a team that will clear the whole thing and I think it leads to people giving up on it.

Please consider this and do what you can to get people in these maps. Let's not see the time you spent deving this campaign go to waste.

Sincerely,

Robert7204

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post: