Thread: Improvements to boot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Improvements to boot

Ok here's my suggestion to enhance booting. When you tap the player, and load up their profile the boot button is visible. My enhancement goes like this...

When you tap boot instead of getting the keyboard load up and then having to type a message to the user, you instead have a couple of already written user friendly options (a bit like the load out screen, similar format) on the screen after you tap the boot button:

- this game is full, sorry!
    - your too low level, sorry!

Then you could also have the ability to have two further editable options underneath these two which you could edit and use for your own personal use as templates, or to type a personal message like the existing process.

I believe this would stop the petty reasons now such as "LOL" and others including my personal fav "N". I believe the current boot process is unsporting and sets the wrong example for new players who are eager to play.

I also believe it will help make the boot process easier, I believe one of the reasons for the blunt short reasons for boots is because of all the action going on and the host is keen to keep the group together. When others jump in it can cause problems to the speed of the group.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatsoeGamer For This Useful Post: