Thread: Revised New Class Contest.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Can i add new entries just for fun cause i like doing this :P
    If i cant ill erase here goes (if i mention anything thats based like yours then i will delete it O.o yes i will)
    NameRAGON/GUARDIAN
    Stat(a new stat besides INT, STR, DEX):Spirit (mostly adds on health mana pools defense dmg and crit
    Weapon Type Used(Gun, Staff, Sword):swipe sticks (it moves like a sword but it shoots a slash of in this case fire
    Description(Describe your character, possibly give it a storyline and some background information. Weight/height, etc. Special personal abilities? This should be ATLEAST SIX SENTENCES long.):BACKGROUND:Long long ago lived guardians....the guardians that guided alterra from the evil hands of........Professor Yvual a mad man they where unkown to the other races of alterra cloaking themselves with magic suddenly a mass mob of evil came upon them whiping almost all of them out fighting valiantly so to keep the legacy of the dragon they told there kids to march to the hidden lands and well hide, to keep there legacy on and master the powers of a guardian, and so.....they didAfter years of training the dragons were tired of living a shadowy life they were proud of themselves so showed themselves to alterra fighting with powers of defense and arcane like power
    Specialized in(tank, support, damage):long range tanking (commando style)
    One possible pink weapon set for this class:
    Helm:drago's glyphed dragonskin cap
    Armor:drago's glyphed dragon skin
    Weapon:drago's glyph flame sword
    Sheild:drago's glyphed drago scale
    One possible vanity:golden horns helm
    If Developers were to make this a class, and you created one of your own characters, what would you name it?phoenixdrago
    Why do you think your class should be made?
    A tank that has 3/4 tankability of a bear but with a long range power of beckon damage and long range crowd control would be effective for the enemy to never land a hit or bring long raged opponents to a vulnarable distance
    (State ATLEAST 3 points as to how this class would help run dungeons and support other classes as well as performing in PVP. Also, then add a small paragraph(3 sentences) explaining why your class is good.)
    •It will help run dungeons because bear have high tankibility but are weak to tanking long range repulsers that why guardians are here to tank long ranged it has some trouble with melee though
    •it would be good for pvp because unlike the bear it can deal more damage and crowd control from far but it will have less defense
    •it has powerful means of crowd control and damaga
    SKILLS
    •dragon breath:the user shoots flames that damage and stops opponents 25% stun moderate damage
    •drago roar:a mghty roar peircing the ears of opponents AoE around user 50%knockdown
    Moderate damage
    •guardians sheilduts a sheild around itself and its team buffing there armor and h/s
    •intimidation:a scary glare weakining all opponents staring cone debuff -dmg -dodge -hit
    •explosion:builds up power on opponent creating a dot even if target dead it explodes high damage
    •worldly push:a powerful push around the user AoE around user pushes all opponents in range deals moderate damage
    •spacial colapsation:colapse space around opponent creating a pull around target AoE around target pulls anthing sourounding target and dealing high damage
    •Brb
    Last edited by Phoenixking; 09-30-2011 at 06:34 PM.
    When there is too much

Don't forget