Thread: Dumb guy...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Dumb guy...

So there is this guy and he was going around being a smart *** and saying things about r*pe and needing clothes in game and stuff and I said "hey little kids play this game. Be more mature." And then we talked a little he called me an idiot and then he said that he reported me because of cheating. I doubt he did but im making this post because if I DO get banned I have this to fall back on. So then I was about to give him my extra armor i didnt need (greens for lvl 26+) and he puts his suit on and says "HAHA ur an idiot blakout! You thought I didnt have any armor!" this pissed me off. I didnt show that I was angry. He is also a leader of a guild and I asked one of the officers to report him again if he does any more stuff. But please, if u see this little 9 year old walking around cursing then feel free to ban him. Remember, there are also little people who dont know about this and it will sorta scare them. Im just trying to help the community, not start a flame war.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

~Blakout

PS Can someone remove this cus it could cause a flame war? Thanks!
    Last edited by Blakout; 10-04-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling :(

SL Characters: Blakout Lvl 25 commando | Kaosbane lvl 17 operative | Kaosreaper lvl 10 engineer
    PL Characters: Kaotiik Lvl 20 archer | Chaosdood lvl 18 warrior