Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default 3v3, Level 30-35 PvP tourney..!

Hello people.

As some know, PvP seems to be getting a bit dry in the upper twink levels.. (30-40)... Same old twinks vs twinks, same winners, no variation. Blah, blah.. So anyway, I finally decided I was going to host a tourney to make my main twinking level be less.. Lame.

As the title states, this tourney will be teams of 3, with characters level 30-35. I will be trying to get as many teams as possible to englarge the pot, if the donations + fees add up to enough, I will either split the tourney into several brackets, or set some aside for 2nd place.
    The rules are simple. The map must be forest fight, or Mud Mash if everyone agrees to it, and the teams must play all the way to 10 points. No one may leave. One person in every game must take a screne shot of the final score and post it here. Winers will move on in the tourney, losers will not. I trust the two teams to follow these basic rules in every match, and not to start until both teams say they are ready to begin.

I request each team to come up with a name, so I can list that instead of "Team 4," or something. The entry fee per person is 15k gold. This is pay able up to their first match, if a player hasn't payed, the player isn't allowed to play. The sign ups will be ending October 15th, 2011. The first round will end October 22nd, 2011. After that, we'll see the new deadlines.
    Post bellow if you're interested, post your ign, and your team if you have one. Players that don't have teams will be automatically matched with people after sign ups end.
    And, yes, I will be entering. This tourney is, after all, to entertain.

Players Without Teams
    Iiblitz - level 35, Mage.
    Dexwing - level 32, Bear.

Teams

AFH - Zapoke(paid), Badges(paid), Magepanda(paid).
    Bricksquad - Theubernoob(paid), Lisaaaaaaaaa(paid), Antifas.
    Latin Kings - Egonzalezz, Magiaoscura(paid), Unknownchar(paid).
    Unity - Imkellly, Cloakkk, Lillucilu.
    Revelation - Dtfxrose(paid), Friscogiants(paid), Feardsmile(paid).
    Nah - Monkeyburger, Ceosadreloz(paid), xxdarkfearsxx(paid).
    Twinks - (EMPTY), Mrsluffy, Demonsclaw.
    Mixplate - Stinkenstien(paid), Denug(paid), Vladdddd(paid).
    RT1 - Themagetwink(paid), Djcookie, Bearthatsgiga.
    RT2 - Dutchtwink, Killamip, Akpopone(paid).
    RT3 - GellioXmagejr, Voodoovillian, Kingdarkx.
    Bricksquad2 - Silenceyoudie, Fentura(paid), Ayebeast.

Round One Winners

PM me via forums if you would like to make donations or pay fees, and post bellow if you notice any mistakes I made.

Current pot:
    270k+Zombie's Lizard Leg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Zapoke; 10-22-2011 at 01:45 PM.