So I recently switched from a 27 Engineer to my now 24 Commando. I have a few questions that I was unable to find.

How long will the Sandstorm or lv25 Plat armor last me? I plan on going Sandstorm and already have all the pieces just need the 1k experience. >.< Should I start replacing those pieces with the Green "Limited" parts I could use starting around 26/27 to finish off the grind to 30?

I am primarily an AoE Commando, with my Engineer I didn't see as many Commandos utilizing Singularity, Well, Stomp, Etc. Should I look into respeccing? If so how long will the lv24 Scavenger's Rifle hold me over?

When is to soon to start utilizing Pistol/Shield combo, or should I start as soon as 27?

What level and/or gear should I be aiming before I attempt to tank Director? Or does it even matter as the aggro generally changes anyways from my experiences.

Generally speaking, what is a minimum target Hit%. I am currently at 76% in the lv20 plat armor set.

Lastly, perhaps I am missing something but I am not noticing when, if ever, I dodge an attack. Is there a way to tell or should I ignore dodge all together and go with either Armor, Damage, or Crit as an implant?

Please feel free to place any links I might have missed where I could find the answers.

Thnx!!