Thread: Calling all of those who wish to help the weak! Important meeting at 7pm Eastern

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Calling all of those who wish to help the weak! Important meeting at 7pm Eastern

Hello everyone!

I'd like to officially announce plans for an Ambassador program in Pocket Legends. The general idea is we'd like to create an elite group of Pocket Legends veterans who enjoy using their time to greet and help new players. We're still in the planning stages, and I'd like to invite all of those interested to join in with your thoughts and ideas of how we should run it.

We'll meet in the Spacetime Studios forum chat box on http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=cchatbox at 7pm Eastern today, October 12th. Don't worry if you can't make it, I'll post meeting notes for everyone to comment on later.

Things we'll discuss:

Name of the program
    What kinds of perks
    How to apply
    Roles of the ambassadors

...and whatever else! This is essentially yours, the community's, program - and I want everyone to play a part in its creation and growth. The goal is to help bring in new, awesome warriors to Pocket Legends and also reward those that have been around to see us grow!
    Last edited by Pandar; 10-12-2011 at 06:01 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pandar For This Useful Post: