Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lost money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Lost money

Ok so i feel that money players are being scammed who are halfway there to 61 money in real life. They spent countless hours and using real money to get to lvl 61 that they might not even get to with the new update. This update is causing so much stress in many people's lives and it shouldn't be that way. Pocket legends is supposed to be a mobile game you can play when you are maybe at the airport or have sparetime. Not something you should play 6-8 hours a day skipping meals and sleep time and homework. A long life is ahead of many players in this game and they prioritize this game before real life. They are failing in social and academics. STS is making the stress go higher by new lvl cap and haloween. People spent millions on new sets and rare gear. They will lose a lot of that and many people will quit. I do not priortize this game before my academics and social life and I have 4 accounts and my highest level is 35, I also would like to say i did not spend a penny on this game but i do support it. It is just a game and is meant for fun, not stress and heart attacks. STS should make this game more casual and funner to every type of player. That is the end of my rant. Comment if you wish

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heroelite For This Useful Post: